National Science and Innovation Gala
As part of Canada’s 150th anniversary, the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation Foundation is celebrating the important contributions of Canada’s youth – past, present, and future.
On May 17, 2017, join us in Ottawa at the National Science and Innovation Gala as we honour the achievements of young Canadian innovators in science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM).
- Celebrate the winners of the STEAM Horizon Awards
- Support the Foundation’s initiatives to inspire the next generation of great Canadian innovators
- Connect with influential Canadians in STEAM industries in business and government
- Explore a unique scene where 19th century steam powered objects are featured alongside modern 21st century technology in a creative laboratory of motion and sound
- Interact with young innovators and STEAM personalities to experience new technologies, including autonomous vehicles, robotics, virtual reality and wearables.
For more information, visit scienceinnovationgala.ca