National Science and Innovation Gala
As part of Canada’s 150th anniversary, the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation Foundation is celebrating the important contributions of Canada’s youth – past, present, and future.
On May 17, 2017, join us in Ottawa at the National Science and Innovation Gala as we honour the achievements of young Canadian innovators in science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM).
- Celebrate the winners of the STEAM Horizon Awards
- Support the Foundation’s initiatives to inspire the next generation of great Canadian innovators
- Connect with influential Canadians in STEAM industries in business and government
- Explore a unique scene where 19th century steam powered objects are featured alongside modern 21st century technology in a creative laboratory of motion and sound
- Interact with young innovators and STEAM personalities to experience new technologies, including autonomous vehicles, robotics, virtual reality and wearables.
Date: May 17, 2017
Time: Doors open at 5:30pm
Location: Canada Aviation and Space Museum
Dress Code: Semi-formal. Guests are encouraged to add a Steampunk twist to their outfits.
Your ticket includes gourmet food, one drink ticket, entertainment, music performed by a Steampunk DJ, coat check and parking.
Tickets: $150 per person, $1250 for a group of 10.
For more information, visit scienceinnovationgala.ca